There may be occasions when someone's results need to be deleted from a survey and they need to be sent a new survey to complete.
In this case, you can easily delete the individual's response from the survey and send them a new link.
Delete a survey response
To delete an individual's survey response, follow these steps:
1. Click on the WeListen menu.
2. Click the orange 'info' icon (i) against your survey.
3. The survey 'status' tab will be loaded, showing a list of all people within this survey.
4. Against the person's survey you'd like to delete, click the orange delete icon, which looks like a dustbin.
5. A message will appear asking you to confirm you would like to delete that person's results. Click the blue delete button.
6. Refresh the page and the person's results will have been removed.
Re-add people to the survey
Once you have deleted their survey results, you may want to add them to the survey again and send them a new survey link. You can do this following the steps below:
1. Go to the WeListen menu.
2. Click the orange 'settings' icon (the clog) against your survey.
3. The survey 'settings' tab will be loaded. All of the people who are already included in the survey will have a tick next to their name and the people who can be added will have a blank box.
4. Against the person you would like to re-add to the survey, tick the box next to their name.
5. Click the orange Send Survey button. This will add the person to the survey and send them a new link.