Filtering your data means you can look at the results of smaller groups of employees in more detail and gain a deeper understanding of how they're feeling.
Ways to filter your report data
You can filter your data in a number of ways:
1. Team level
- Filter your data at team level to compare the results of all teams.
- Select individual level to view all individuals' results - if you have a 1-2-1 subscription.
- Choose a specific team to view their results only.
2. Location level - view a specific location's reports.
3. Department level - look at one department's results.
4. Unit level - view a single unit's reports.
5. Manager level - view results of a specific manager's team.
(these are the standard category names, you can change them in your profile).
How to filter your report data
1. Go to the WeListen menu.
2. Click the Reports icon (the bar graph) under 'Actions'.
3. Choose from the 4 filter drop down boxes how you would like to segment your data. The reports will automatically update to show your chosen segment.