The filter function helps you narrow down your analysis, so only the relevant employees' results are included.
This is useful if:
- You are a line manager wanting to understand your own team's analysis.
- You are based in one of many office locations and want to view the analysis of your office only.
- You want to see where the challenges lie in a particular department.
- You want to look more closely at an individual's analysis*.
Ways to filter your survey analysis
The way you filter your analysis depends on which segment of data you would like to see.
You can filter by:
- *Team Member - view an individual employee's analysis, if you have a 1-2-1 subscription
(These are the standard category names, you can change them in your profile)
If you choose to filter by team, location, department or unit, the bars in the graph will display each group's average score across the 16 sub-areas.
If you choose to filter by member, the bars will show their scores for each sub-area.
How to filter your survey analysis
To filter your survey analysis, follow these steps:
1. Go to the WeListen menu.
2. Click on the Analysis icon (the graph on the far right) under 'Actions'.
3. Choose how you would like to filter your analysis from the 5 drop down boxes.
Filtering analysis actions
When you filter your analysis, the bar graph will automatically update. The analysis description and actions underneath the bar graph will also update to reflect the challenges for only the segmented group/individual.
The actions given will only be relevant to the group/person's analysis you have filtered down to.