When running your survey, you can opt to ask your employees two additional questions:
- Strengths - what they love about working at the organisation
- Opportunities - where they think there are opportunities for improvement.
In the reports section, you can view the comments made by employees for each question.
How to view strengths and opportunities
1. Go to the WeListen menu.
2. Click on the Reports icon under the 'Actions' heading (the bar graph).
3. Apply Filters to the data if you wish to see comments from a particular group.
4. Click on the Strengths and Opportunities button on the right hand side of the screen.
4. Click the tab What we love about working here to view the strengths.
5. Click the tab What we would change for the better to view the opportunities.
6. To get back to the report graphs, click View graph.