This is step 2 of the 3 step process for creating a survey. To get to this screen you will first need to complete your initial survey settings.
There are a few features here to help smooth the process of people selection.
- Select all - this button will select all people in the table, including if you have filtered to a specific team/location/department/unit.
- Remove all - this button will remove all current selected people in the table.
- People per page - select between 10, 25, 50 and 100 rows to display.
- Team/Location/Department/Unit/Manager filter - filter to a specific segment of people.
- Use the features detailed above to best display your required people to select.
- Use the Select all button or manually tick the check box against each person to survey.
- When completed, click the 'Review & Send Survey' button.