Keeping an eye on survey completion progress is made easy via the Survey > Status tab.
- Click on the WeListen menu.
- Click the orange 'info' icon (i) against your survey.
- The survey 'status' tab will be loaded, showing a list of all people within this survey.
- Each person has their name, email address and team, alongside:
Status - Either pending (not yet started), in progress or complete.
Progress - Percentage way through the survey (10% is page 1, 43% page 2, 73% page 3, 100% complete).
Last nudged - Date of last email reminder sent prompting the person to complete their survey.
- If you have a large number of people to review, use the Export button to export the full status details to Microsoft Excel, which you can then sort and subtotal accordingly. The export will include the people data for location, department and unit as well as team.
Tip: Pivot tables are a great way to summarise data quickly in Excel. If you're not familiar with how to use pivot tables, check the Microsoft help documentation here.