Once the survey closes and you have viewed your reports and analysis, the next step is to act on employee feedback and prioritise the sub-areas where most challenges appear.
What are actions?
In the Analysis section, you will find your sub-analysis underneath the graph (for help understanding your sub-analysis, we suggest reading this guide).
Your sub-analysis shows the sub-areas where there is most room for improvement. These are listed in bold. These include:
- 3 sub-areas from the Cause areas of the 4C model (Cognitive, Capability, Connection).
- 3 sub-areas from the Effects area of the 4C model (Confidence).
Next to each sub-area title is are the top priority actions related to those sub-areas (see image below).
WeThrive provide recommendations for tackling the top priority actions which you can view by clicking the orange Show/hide actions' button.
WeDo is the tracking tool which allows you to:
- Create action plans to target specific challenges
- Track the progress of actions
- Record all post-survey activities in one place
- Report on the progress of your action plans.
You can turn the WeThrive recommendations shown in your Analysis into actions plus log and track their progress in WeDo. To create actions using WeThrive recommendations, please follow this guide.
Alternatively, you can create your own actions from scratch in WeDo. We've created a step-by-step guide to help.