After reading your coaching recommendations in WeCoach, you may want to read around the challenge. WeLearn provides resources directly related to your challenge.
You can access WeLearn resources related to your challenge through your WeCoach recommendations.
For example, the WeCoach recommendation suggests you need to re-evaluate how team meetings are run to find out where misunderstandings between team members arise. You can directly access WeLearn resources that will explain how to run better meetings and how to avoid misunderstandings.
Follow the steps below to access WeLearn resources from your coaching recommendations:
1. Go to the WeListen menu.
2. Click on the Analysis (the arrow graph icon) button next to the survey you want to view.
3. Scroll down to the sub-analysis explaining your top priorities.
4. Click Show/Hide Actions underneath the challenge you are looking at.
5. Read the coaching recommendation.
6. Click View Resources. This will take you to the the output in WeLearn.
7. Scroll down to browse a variety of resources related to the recommendation.