There are three different user types you can add to your account. See the Users overview topic for details.
- Click on the People menu.
- Click on the Users tab.
- Click the 'Invite Users' button.
- In the appropriate text area for your user, type their first name, last name and email address, separated by a comma.
i.e. fred, bloggs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press enter, and repeat for each person.
- When you are finished click the 'Add' button.
- You will be returned to the user table and see your entries listed in the table.
User account activation
Your invited user will receive an account activation email from email@example.com. They must click the activation link in the email, this will take them to a screen where they can set their password.
Restricting access to survey comments
If you are creating a reporting user who you do not wish to have access to the survey comments (left by people during the survey process), follow the steps below.
- Complete steps 1 to 7 in Add users (above).
- In the Users table, click the row where this person is listed.
- Deselect the check box 'Can view report comments?'.
- Click the 'Save' button.