The first step to scheduling your survey centres around the basic survey details, question choices and email notifications.
- Enter the Survey name. Choose a name that will be easy to reference later in reports (We'll append the date so no need to add that).
- Enter your Company name, as you want it to be referenced in your survey email notifications. This is a per survey entry to cater for organisations with sub-divisions that may have different company name references.
- Choose the Start date to send the survey.
- Choose the Start time to send the survey.
- Set a Duration for the survey to run from 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
- For Guru subscribers only, select if you wish to Anonymise results. Selecting this will run a survey as if on the 'Expert' subscription. This effectively provides results at a team level only (not individual).
If selected, the optional questions are asked at the end of the standard survey. The two questions asked are:
- Please tell us what's great about work
- If there was one thing you could change for the better, what would it be?
These are good ways to help identify what's working well within your organisation, and the biggest issues causing frustrations. Answers are text based and collated at team level. Answers are viewed via the Reports page using the 'View Strengths and Opportunities' button.
You may also see the option to include a Custom question(s). This allows you to add your own survey specific questions to the end of our standard survey. Please contact WeThrive support if you would like to know more about and use this feature.
Our email notifications fully automate the survey process in terms of communicating the reasoning behind it, reminding people to complete it, and thanking them for doing so. Tick those notifications you wish to use.
- Send warm up email - Sets the reasoning behind the survey. See the topic Warm up email text and information for more details on this.
- Send auto reminders (recommended) - Automatically prompts staff who are yet to complete the survey. Three emails are sent during the course of the survey, at 25%, 50% and 75% of time passing from the scheduled start date.
- Send thank you email - Sends a thank you email upon survey completion.