The first step to scheduling your survey centres around the basic survey details, question choices and email notifications.
- Go to the WeListen menu.
- Click the 'New Survey' button.
- Enter the Survey name. Choose a name that will be easy to reference later in reports (We'll append the date so no need to add that).
- Choose the Start date to send the survey.
- Choose the Start time to send the survey.
- Set a Duration for the survey to run from 1, 2 or 3 weeks.
- Choose which of the Optional questions and Email notifications to include (see below for details).
- When all selections have been made, click 'Save and select people'.
If selected, the optional questions are asked at the end of the standard survey. The two questions asked are:
- Please tell us what's great about work
- If there was one thing you could change for the better, what would it be?
These are good ways to help identify what's working well within your organisation, and the biggest issues causing frustrations. Answers are viewed via the survey reports using the 'View Strengths and Opportunities' button.
You will also see the option to include a Custom question(s). This allows you to add your own survey specific questions to the end of our standard survey. Please contact support if you would like to know more about and use this feature.
Our email notifications fully automate the survey process in terms of communicating the reasoning behind it, reminding people to complete it, and thanking them for doing so. Tick those notifications you wish to use.
- Send warm up email - Sets the reasoning behind the survey. See the topic Warm up email for more details.
- Send auto reminders - Automatically prompts staff who are yet to complete the survey. Three emails are sent during the course of the survey, at 15%, 50% and 75% of time passing from the scheduled start date. See the topic Auto reminder emails for more details.
- Send thank you email - Sends a thank you email upon survey completion.