Filters enable you to view specific groups of people in your reports this makes it easier to diagnose specific problems and areas for improvement.
To add filters
- Click on the MANAGE FILTERS link on the PEOPLE page.
- Enter a filter name e.g. Division
- Press CREATE FILTER
- Update the text in the 'Filter choices' column
- Enter new options in the 'Add new option to list' box and press ADD
- When finished press 'BACK TO FILTERS'
You have the option to show or hide filters on the PEOPLE and REPORTS pages by checking or unchecking the 'Active' option.
Once your filters are all setup you can apply filters quickly and easily on the reports page by clicking on FILTER and selecting your options.